Center for Assessment and Institutional Research
For all data requests, please navigate through the Institutional Research website first. If you are unable to find the data you are looking for, please complete the Data Request Form (pdf).
To request data:
Please complete the Data Request Form and submit one of the following ways:
- Email the completed form to the Office of Institutional Research to email@example.com.
- Fax the completed form to 580-559-5869.
- Print and send the hardcopy to:
Dr. Sheilynda Stewart, Director
Office of Institutional Research
East Central University
Danley Hall, Room 233
Ada, Oklahoma 74820-6999
Requests will generally be answered in one week depending on complexity. In some cases, you may be contacted to discuss your request in more detail. A request may take longer than others depending upon the nature of the information requested. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact me at 580-559-5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the requestor you are required to do the following:
- Handle any information obtained through a data request in a confidential manner, securing it at all times.
- Use this information only for its intended purpose.
- Communicate this information only to the authorized parties keeping in accordance with the provisions of FERPA. For a comprehensive explanation of FERPA-governed privacy rights, visit http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html.