Dates to Remember


Miller Analogies Test (MAT)

 IT'S BACK!!!!!!!


The Testing Center is set up and if you will call me or email with your name and how to reach you, we will get you an appointment set up to take the test. Please email Amy Eckart-Gregg at


GRE (This is not the General GRE)

The following dates are open for students to take the special GRE on campus (always on a Saturday):

April 20, 2013

 The GRE test will be conducted in Room 313 Fentem Hall at 8:30 a.m.. We suggest that you arrive 30 minutes early. The GRE test costs $140.00 and reservations must be made at Payment must also be made online when reserving your spot.

For more information contact Amy Eckart-Gregg at 580.559.5708 or Room 102 in Fentem Hall.

Please note that this is not the GRE that is required by any of our Master Degree Programs. The testing that is given here on campus is specialized toward a degree and we require the general record exam.


To-Do List for Graduate Students

  • Apply for graduation when you have completed 60% of your program. The graduation packet can be picked up at any of our campuses. 
  • A graduation fee of $75 must be paid with your application to graduation. This fee covers the costs of diploma, cap, gown, and other fees applying to graduation. You will not be able to walk in the ceremony without paying these fees. Information regarding caps and gowns is available at Admissions and Records and the cap and gown must be ordered at the bookstore (located in the ECU Student Union Memorial building).

  • Degree checks can often take a while to be completed. If you haven’t received your completed degree check please be patient.

  • Please pay attention to important deadlines in the course schedule each semester.


Undergraduate Seniors

**Students are able to enroll in Master’s level classes without being in a specific graduate school program for less than 12 hours. It is a great opportunity for seniors to gain some graduate school credit before graduating.  Please be advised that if you are wanting to apply this toward a degree that you will need to talk to the School of Graduate Studies as there are provisions.