ECU Housing & Residence Life
How to Apply
- Please select the appropriate application at the bottom of the page.
- When the application comes up in the screen, print the application off of the computer.
- Fill out the application and please specify any special needs or roommate preference in the designated areas.
- Before mailing the application in be sure to include the $40 non-refundable application fee. This can be sent as a check, money order, cashier's check, and/or can be called in as a credit/debit purchase.
- Mail the application to the office of Housing and Residence Life at:
Housing & Residence Life
1100 E. 14th Street Box R-7
Ada, Oklahoma 74820
How do I get the roommate I want?
To help your chances of getting the roommate of your choice please do the following:
- Both potential roommates must return applications together. If you do not submit the applications together, then it is unlikely that you will be placed together.
- If you do not request a specific roommate, your residence hall application and the roommate questionnaire will be used to match you with someone of similar interest, if possible.
- Please complete the questionnaires as thoroughly as possible.
Applications are available on the housing forms page.