**A complete checklist is included in the application packet.
- Submit your online application form
or the hard copy of the application enclosed in your packet.
- Submit the non-refundable USD $50 application fee
E-mail credit card information to the Int'l Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Transfer students in the United States attending a US college or university that wish to transfer to ECU. Complete the International Transfer Information form with your current DSO/International Advisor at current college/university in the USA to transfer your SEVIS/USCIS records. This step must be completed prior to the completion of your application process at ECU.
- Sign and submit the Statement of Understanding Form
- Sign and submit the Confirmation of Financial Resources
The form must bear the signature of the sponsor and the student.
- Submit the Letter from the Sponsor's Bank (Complete the sponsor information and provide a supporting statement from the bank--- documentation of guaranteed funds--- with the bank's official seal or stamp, stating funds in both local currency and USD.)
- Submit Documentation for Guaranteed Funds (Proof in the form of documentation guaranteeing funds specified in the letter from the sponsor's bank must accompany the statement of guaranteed funds. Specify information as to the type of account and enclosed documentation e.g. Bank statement for checking, savings, certificate of deposit, mutual, stock or bond funds, and or other accessible funds or accounts bearing the banking officials original signature and banking seal.)
- Submit record of immunizations. A record of the Meningitis vaccine must be submitted for all students living on campus prior to acceptance. See the State of Oklahoma's Immunization Rules on page 19 of the International Application Packet.
- Submit all official/translated high/secondary/post secondary school transcripts indicating date of completion along with all college/university transcripts.
- Submit Housing Application and non-refundable $40 deposit.
E-mail Int'l Office at email@example.com to make credit card payments.