for ECU International Students


  • The ECU Housing Office is located in room 155 Administration Building; (580) 559-5602.
  • Apply now for Spring/Fall 2011.
  • You do not have to be enrolled for summer to live on campus in summer.

Important Offices and Services

  • Computer Help Desk, 102 Danley Hall; (580) 559-5884 
  • Linscheid Library
  • School Nurse, 137 Memorial Student Union; (580) 559-5713
  • Wellness Center, 227 University Center; (580) 559-5744
  • Writing Center, 147 Faust Hall

Required Immunizations by the State of Oklahoma

  • Oklahoma Law requires International students to have proof of certain immunizations.  See page 18 of the International Student Application packet for details.  The immunization records need to be in English.
  • Students must be in compliance within one semester.
  • Pontotoc County Health Department is located at 2330 Arlington, Ada; Phone - (580) 332-2011; Hours - 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.

Sevis Registration

  • Every student must re-register with SEVIS at the beginning of each semester.
  • This is not the same as ECU registration.
  • Come to the Global Education office, room 160 Administration Building, and make an appointment to register; allocate approximately 30 minutes for your appointment.
  • Note the documents you must bring in order to be registered


Student Resources at ECU